Dimensions 6.5″ x 6.5″
Power 12W | 950 LUMENS | 6000-6500K Cool White
As a property owner, you are probably always on the lookout for equipment that is an improvement on the ones currently in use. Have you considered doing up your home with LEDs instead of regular lights, only to be put off by the high cost? It’s a good idea to understand the various advantages of an LED bulb light so that you can make an informed decision regarding its purchase. The benefits include:
• Reduced energy consumption: LEDs produce light very efficiently as a result of which they consume far less energy when compared to other lighting methods. While LEDs are around 75% more efficient that incandescent lights, they are efficient even when compared to CFLs, albeit by a small percentage. Not only will your monthly power bills be drastically lower if you use a lot of lighting at home but you will also have the satisfaction of doing something to preserve the environment.
• Long lasting: An LED bulb light can last for very long when compared to other options. In fact, a high quality bulb will work for 80,000 hours on average before having to be replaced. Certain brands of LED bulbs in Jamaica can also last longer although they will cost more. These bulbs are very sturdy and are ideal for outdoor use.
• Good for the environment: The material in an LED bulb light is completely recyclable. In addition, the bulbs do not contain any toxic materials that can harm the environment.
• Versatility of designs: LED bulbs can be combined into different designs to suit various needs. The overall effect is much more attractive and luxurious than conventional lighting options and can be achieved with the greatest of ease.
• Flexibility of use: Since it is possible to dim individual LED bulbs that make up a particular lighting system, users can get the exact kind of lighting that suits their needs which might change from time to time.